From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] CI Task Update: Hudkins
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2011 10:18:16 GMT

builds@apache is the place to ask.

> A lot of this is .NET specific, so unlikely that it will already be
> available.

well, the DotCMIS build seems to be using Sandcastle Helpfile Builder by
looking the console output.

> We'll have to request that ASF Infra team install these tools for us,
> and they may not agree, or there might be licensing issues, etc.. Not
> sure. I'd start the conversation with them now to suss this out.

Really, go to the builds list.  License issues usually don't show up for
build tools.  It may be good if anybody of the team could volunteer time
helping administrate the Windows slave.

> - Mono is going to be a requirement moving forward

This could be done on a non-Windows slave just to completely sure it
works.  This may require installing a newer Mono (or just pulling in in
a different Debian package source for Mono) than is installed by
default.

> - Project structure was being discussed on the LUCENENET-377 thread.

As a quick note, in general we prefer the mailing list of JIRA for
discussions around the ASF.

Stefan