From "Digy" <digyd...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Proposed Roadmap
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2011 11:30:00 GMT
Hi Prescott,

Here is the complete list of changes needed for 2.9.3 , 2.9.4 and 2.9.5.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE/fixforversion/#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aversions-panel

As Troy implied, working on diffs would be much easier that a complete port.

DIGY

-----Original Message-----
From: Troy Howard [mailto:thoward37@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 11:48 AM
To: lucene-net-dev@lucene.apache.org
Cc: Prescott Nasser
Subject: Re: Proposed Roadmap

Yes. If you look at the milestone dates on those two tracks of development:

Lucene.Net 2.9.2 Binary release (02/28/2011)
Create Production System, 2.9.2 compatible (03/28/2011)
Lucene.Net 2.9.4 Source/Binary release (03/28/2011)
Create Production System, 2.9.4 compatible (04/25/2011)

The porting scripts are scheduled to lag behind the manual updates by
one month. It seemed that this would be the most efficient way to get
caught up quickly, while still moving forward with our long term
goals.

Thanks,
Troy