From TAKAHASHI hideaki <mym...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Japanese Analyzer for Lucene.NET
Date Wed, 29 Dec 2010 01:11:46 GMT
Hi,Oleg
I'm a Lucene java user and I plan to use Lucene.NET.

Just FYI.

I know an article which mentions Lucene.net for Japanese
language(written in Japanese)
全文検索エンジン「Lucene.Net」を使う (Using full-text search engine "Lucene.Net")
http://www.atmarkit.co.jp/fdotnet/vblab/extcompo_06/lucenenet_01.html

The writer of this article made JapaneseAnalyzer for Japanese text.
You can download it via the article.
It uses MeCab(I think MeCab(http://mecab.sourceforge.net/) is the most
popular open-source Japanese morphological analyzer)

-- Normally we use Morphological analyzers to parse Japanese text.
-- Also we use N-gram(CJKAnalyzer - lucene java).
-- I think N-gram is easier to use. Morphological analyzer causes
better results.

Regards,
Hideaki

(http://lucene.apache.org/java/3_0_3/api/contrib-analyzers/org/apache/lucene/analysis/).

> Are you planning implement Japanese analyzer in the future for Lucene.NET?
>
> If not, maybe you can offer some Japanese analyzer for Lucene.NET.
>

> Best Regards,
> Oleg Burov
> Solution Engineer, Customer Service Department
>
> Sitecore Ukraine
> 2 Glinky street, office 403
>
> Dnipropetrovsk, 49000
>
> www.sitecore.net
>
> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
email in error please notify the sender.