From Michael Herndon <mhern...@o19s.com>
Subject Re: Vote thread started on general@lucene.apache.org
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2010 21:17:03 GMT
If the proposal continues to make headway with "it will present a highly
idiomatic, carefully tailored API that takes advantage of many of the
special features of the .NET runtime."  included, you can count me in for
patches or as a committer if you need another warm body.

--
Michael Herndon
Senior Developer (mherndon@o19s.com)

[connect online]