From Michael Herndon <mhern...@o19s.com>
Subject Re: RE: Vote thread started on general@lucene.apache.org
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2010 20:06:02 GMT
You might want to push it back a week later than that. Some take extended
vacations during the week of new years.  (*shogatsu* or *oshogatsu) *is
pretty popular in japan, Some people take extra days off to account for
having to spend time with family during christmas etc.

--
Michael Herndon
Senior Developer (mherndon@o19s.com)

[connect online]