From Troy Howard <thowar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Vote thread started on general@lucene.apache.org
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2010 21:02:32 GMT
Yes. I'm in the process of writing that proposal at this time. It will
include language in the project description that express our intent to
develop a C#/.NET idiomatic version of the library.

Please find the in-progress draft version at:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/Lucene.Net%20Proposal

Thanks,
Troy