From Aaron Powell ...@aaron-powell.com>
Subject Re: Porting Automation - Sharpen
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 06:43:37 GMT
Sorry I guess that's my naivety shinning through, I was under the impression
that it was actually a way of producing .NET hooks into a Java API.

If it's just a conversion tool I say we investigate it for sure.
Aaron Powell
Umbraco Ninja

http://www.aaron-powell.com | http://twitter.com/slace | Skype:
aaron.l.powell | MSN: aazzap@hotmail.com