From Aaron Powell ...@aaron-powell.com>
Subject Re: SOLR.Net request
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 20:34:30 GMT
Something that we're looking at doing for the next version of our Examine
framework (http://examine.codeplex.com/ which is a wrapper for Lucene.Net
that uses configuration for indexing) will be having a REST API. It wont be
a true SOLR port but more of taking some of the ideas of SOLR and putting
them into a .NET project.

Let me know if anyone is interested :)
Aaron Powell
Umbraco Ninja