From Aaron Powell ...@aaron-powell.com>
Subject Re: Porting Automation - Sharpen
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 02:25:23 GMT
Nice work Alex with getting the ball rolling.

I've decided to chuck the contents of that ZIP onto bitbucket (I hope you
don't mind) since it'll be easier to track the testing against it than
through an email. It's available here:
http://hg.slace.biz/lucene-via-sharpen
This is the raw package contents from Alex, I'll do some updates to it so
that it's not tied to Alex's setup and works more generically (unless
someone beats me to it) over the weekend

 <http://hg.slace.biz/lucene-via-sharpen>Note: This is NOT an attempt to
move away from ASF, it's just a way for us to test out how well Sharpen
performs as a tool for Java to .NET conversion, if it turns out to be a
viable option this will be rolled back to ASF. This is just a playground :)

Aaron Powell
Umbraco Ninja

http://www.aaron-powell.com | http://twitter.com/slace | Skype:
aaron.l.powell | MSN: aazzap@hotmail.com