From Wade Girard <wade.gir...@gmail.com>
Subject Newbie
Date Sat, 27 Nov 2010 20:30:19 GMT
I am new to lucene. I purchased the Lucene in Action book and have been using it as a guide
for integrating lucene into my web site (www. tikiwade.com).

I am having a problem where the exiting index is having all of its data removed when I open
the index and add new documents to it.

Basically I can successfully create the index at any time. But after I have closed the index,
when another process opens it up and tries to add 1 or more documents to the index, the documents
that were in the index are removed, leaving just the newly indexed documents.

I can provide code if that would help to understand what I am doing.

Any guidance is appreciated.
Thanks

Wade Girard
wade.girard@gmail.com