From "Rahul Aneja" <rahula.innovami...@gmail.com>
Subject Integrate Lucin Search
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 10:43:09 GMT

InnovaMinds

Hello,

I have read a lot of about Lucene/Solr search,  its seems to be very
interesting , I want to Integrate in our Application, that is built on
ASP.Net(C#).

Also I got some of the code from these are the links Below. But I can't able
to get the particular steps or code provided from these links to integrate
the Lucene/Solr Search.

I am using Lucene.net Library file in which the function
(Indexer,Parser,Search) are defined.

http://aspcode.net/c-and-lucene-to-index-and-search

<http://www.logiclabz.com/c/search-lucene-index-in-net-c-with-sorting-option
s.aspx>
http://www.logiclabz.com/c/search-lucene-index-in-net-c-with-sorting-options
.aspx

<http://www.theplancollection.com/house-plan-related-articles/search-using-a
sp-net-and-Lucene>
http://www.theplancollection.com/house-plan-related-articles/search-using-as
p-net-and-Lucene

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/library/IntroducingLucene.aspx

Firstly, I want to clarify these steps:

1.      How to communicate with Database, by which data and Links
corresponds to search can be get

2.      Is lucene search also provided the Search to the outside(External
Links) or within an application it can works?

I also want to clarify more steps but first our main problem is the points
that I have mention above ,

 Please Reply me solution ASAP.

Regards,
Rahul Aneja