From Arne Claassen <ar...@mindtouch.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.net 2.9.1 and mono
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2010 20:12:13 GMT
Thanks robert. I'll try to track down the 2.4 difference. We just made
the jump from mono 1.9.1 to 2.4 as our min supported version for
MindTouch Core, so i don't think we can make the jump to 2.6 just yet,
so if i can patch Lucene 2.9.1 to work with mono 2.4 it would be
great, otherwise i'll only upgrade to lucene 2.4 for now.

cheers,
Arne Claassen

MindTouch
San Diego, CA