From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator website
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 18:31:46 GMT
Dropping private@
On Feb 11, 2010, at 12:44 PM, Michael Garski wrote:

> Grant -
>
> What's required to do this?  Would you recommend just making the move now or diving in
and switch to Forrest right away?

Forrest isn't required, just use a tech. that the community is comfortable with maintaining
and that can output a static site.  Once decided, put it under /www/lucene.apache.org/lucenenet
(or whatever) and then update the TLP site per http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/TopLevelProject#Updating_the_Website
(you should have permissions to do this, let me know if you don't.

> Michael

 Can the community please make this a priority?