From Michael Garski <mgar...@myspace-inc.com>
Subject RE: Retrieving Attributes
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 18:40:49 GMT
Andy,

Can you give a bit more information on what you are looking to do?  I
don't quite understand what you are looking to do.

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Pook [mailto:andy.pook@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 10:37 AM
To: lucene-net-dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Retrieving Attributes

Attributes are a great thing from the indexing side of things. What
I'd really like to be able to do is find a document. Then be able to
retrieve the attributes for each field.
We are considering storing some custom attributes against some of the
"tokens" in a field. But we would like to be able to effectively
reconstitute the TokenStream for a field.

Is that possible? I can't see anything simple that gives access to
attributes on a per field basis. Any clues?

Thanks in advance,