From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject RE: incubation status?
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 03:30:50 GMT
Hi Ben,

I was suppose to clean up the incubation website
(http://incubator.apache.org/lucene.net/ should be removed and the context
of it should be integerated http://lucene.apache.org/ peer other
sub-graduated Lucene projects) but I got sideline with family emergency.

I'm in the process of working on it, till then the official website is still
at: http://incubator.apache.org/lucene.net/

Thanks.

-- George

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Martz [mailto:benmartz@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 2:07 PM
To: lucene-net-dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: incubation status?

George, et al,

I needed to do a fresh checkout today and I couldn't remember what the new
repository URL was so I used Google to search for "lucene.net" which
returned results for the Apache Lucene Overview page and the Lucene.Net
Incubation Status page. I thought that Lucene.Net was out of incubation but
all I can find on the Apache website is the old (and very out of date)
project page at http://incubator.apache.org/projects/lucene.net.html. I'm
sure I can find the SVN URL in my mail archives since I remember Grant
taking care of that part of the move but what's going on with the rest?
While it may not seem important to some, there is a certain amount of
validation when I can send an executive officer to the main project page to
comfort themselves that the code we are using is legitimate and that so much
blood, sweat and tears has gone into it (thank you btw, you guys may not
hear that enough).

Thanks,
Ben