From "Ranga" <ra...@capdigisoft.com>
Subject Search using another search result using Multiple indexes
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 14:12:47 GMT
Hi all,

I need the search using another search result. can anyone help me? My
scenario is

I have index1 with fields fileid, filename, filetype, lastmodified, created
etc.

I have index2 with fields fileid, f1,f2,f3,f4,f5 , where f1 - f5 all are
boolean fields and holds value 0/1.

Now I want to filter my search result for eg., filtype:pdf with all the
fileid having that holds 1 for the field f5.

How can I achieve this without filtering, since I m dealing with millions of
records and filter will loop through each and every hit.

Can anyone help me ASAP? Thanks in advance

Thanks & Regards

RANGA