From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject RE: Search.Regex implementation
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 05:08:06 GMT
Hi Daniele,

Thanks for the port, I had a look at it and here is my comments:

1) Each source file must have the Apache License header.
2) The code must be submitted through JIRA as an attachment.
3) When I compare your port to the Java version, I see some files missing,
did you port only what you need?
4) What about the test code?  Did you port that too?  If so, I don't see it.
We need it too as it will give us a good source of validation.

#1 & #2 are critical.  Once you address them, someone else can pickup #3 &
#4 if you can't.

Thanks.

-- George

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniele Fusi [mailto:fusi.daniele@tiscali.it]
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 12:43 PM
To: lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Search.Regex implementation

Hi list,
I'd like to contribute to the project with these few classes implementing
the Search.Regex namespace in Lucene.net. I just ported the essential
components required to enable regex-based query for both standard and span
queries, as a project of mine required it. Should you find them useful and
not faulty you could include them in some future release of this project.

Any suggestion is welcome!

Thanks,
Daniele Fusi