From Michael Garski <mgar...@myspace-inc.com>
Subject Progress on 2.9
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2009 18:31:52 GMT
It looks like all of the tests in the Analysis namespace are passing now!

I'm going to be mucking around in the Store namespace for a bit and will open JIRA issues
to cover the patches.  in 2.4 Digy stubbed out NIOFSDirectory due to their not being an underlying
class to support the channel IO it depends upon.  While it may be possible to perform the
same thing through native calls I don't want to spend too much time on that just yet.  For
now I'll submit patches using the same approach Digy did with 2.4.

Michael