From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject Apache Lucene.Net 2.9.0 build 001 "Alpha" (with test code port) is now committed
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 12:02:38 GMT
Hi Folks,

This past Monday, I committed into SVN the port of the test code, so the
entire Lucene.Net code base is now compiles.  I'm in the process of
addressing issues reported by running NUnit, as well as I'm in the process
of porting Java Lucene 2.9.1.

While I do this, you should start grabbing the code off SVN and looking at
open issues.  You can start with:

1) Where I have the text "Aroush-2.9" in the code base.

2) Run NUnit and address issues as it reports them.

As you find issues, and fixes for them, create a patch and attach them to a
new JIRA issue.  This system is not prefect because 2 or more people may
end-up working on the same issue, so I suggest that you first email the dev
group and say which issue you identified and is working on.

Regards,

-- George