From "xzxz@mail.ru" <x...@mail.ru>
Subject Re: Apache Lucene.Net 2.9.0 build 001 "Alpha" (with test code port) is now committed
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 14:35:15 GMT
Hi,
I would like to submit some changes to source code  (see attachment)
I've made in order to run Analysis Nunit test successfully.
The most noticeable change:
I think CharArraySet  has not to be inherited  from Hashtable
(CharArraySet  is not a hashtable and actually does not require such
inheritance).

Regards,
Andrei