From "Digy" <digyd...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Apache Lucene.Net 2.9.0 build 001 "Alpha" (with test code port) is now committed
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 19:25:51 GMT
Hi Andrei,

1- I think your patch doesn't reflect all the changes you made because I
started to get a lof of compile time errors after I applied it.
2- Can you prepare the patches with relative paths (not containing
C:\tmp\97\new\ etc. )

DIGY.

-----Original Message-----
From: xzxz@mail.ru [mailto:xzxz@mail.ru]
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 7:14 PM
To: lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org; xzxz@mail.ru
Subject: Re: Apache Lucene.Net 2.9.0 build 001 "Alpha" (with test code port)
is now committed

Thanks,

Actually after I posted the patch I fixed  some other things (and
re-fixed what I posted before). Now all Analysis Nunit tests run
successfully  except only 2 ones:
1)TestASCIIFoldingFilter.testLatin1Accents
2)TestISOLatin1AccentFilter.TestU()
I am not sure if I have to post another patch until more tests will run
smoothly.
========
Andrei