From "Digy" <digyd...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Apache Lucene.Net 2.9.0 build 001 "Alpha" (with test code port) is now committed
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 16:39:19 GMT
Hi Andrei,

Please use JIRA (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET) to submit
patches, so everyone can easily keep track of bugs/changes.

DIGY

-----Original Message-----
From: xzxz@mail.ru [mailto:xzxz@mail.ru]
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 4:35 PM
To: lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: xzxz@mail.ru
Subject: Re: Apache Lucene.Net 2.9.0 build 001 "Alpha" (with test code port)
is now committed

Hi,
I would like to submit some changes to source code  (see attachment) I've
made in order to run Analysis Nunit test successfully.
The most noticeable change:
I think CharArraySet  has not to be inherited  from Hashtable (CharArraySet
is not a hashtable and actually does not require such inheritance).

Regards,
Andrei