From "xzxz@mail.ru" <x...@mail.ru>
Subject Re: Apache Lucene.Net 2.9.0 build 001 "Alpha" is now committed
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 19:46:43 GMT
Thanks a lot.

Found so far:
1) search/Spans/PayloadSpans.cs - is not included in the project file
(Lucene.Net). In order to compile one has to change PayloadSpans from
interface to an abstract class (PayloadSpans : Spans, but Spans is
declared as abstract class). Or alternativly Spans has to be an
interface, but it will require many changes in other source code. Is
there particular reasons to have Spans as abstract class rather than
interface (I don't see any implementation code in Spans)?

2) search/RemoteCachingWrapperFilter.cs
    search/RemoteSearchable.cs

 - are  not included in the project Lucene.Net file.
---
Andrei