From Ben Martz <benma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Port of Java Lucene 2.9 is under way
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 04:19:04 GMT
Hey George,

I know that we all appreciate you working your tush off on all these
ports but is there any chance you might find a few moments to work on
the porting guide we previously discussed so more of us can get
involved please? This could wait until after the 2.9 port if that's a
more effective use of time but I really think it would help long-term.
My offer stands to review, test, proofread and such as needed.

Respectfully,
Ben