From Ben Martz <benma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bad syntax or unknown instruction
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 19:37:26 GMT
Am I the only one seeing these emails? Anyone know who to contact to get
this fixed?

Cheers,
Ben

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 11:26 AM, Minimalist Manager <minimalist@inau.org.ua

--
13:37 - Someone stole the precinct toilet. The cops have nothing to go on.
14:37 - Officers dispatched to a daycare where a three-year-old was