From "Ed Jones" <Edmund.Jo...@warc.com>
Subject Re: Graduation
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 05:23:48 GMT
I know this isn't the best place to post this question but I don't
know where is.

In the past the main reason I've not used Lucene.net in projects is
that I can find very few examples or tutorials on how to use it, write
a crawler on use the various components. This lack of information is
the main block. I know there are java books and web sites but
converting to c# and then to vb.net for example is difficult without
any real guidence.

It seems to me that such material is hampering adoption but very easy
to address... or have I missed some key resource?

Ed