From "Granroth, Neal V." <neal.granr...@thermofisher.com>
Subject RE: Graduation
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:22:22 GMT
George,

That document has so many "TODO"s in the content I am not sure it is usable.
Regardless of the tagged version the community wishes to release (2.3.1, 2.3.2, ...), what's
the next step?

-- Neal

-----Original Message-----
From: George Aroush [mailto:george@aroush.net]
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 7:58 PM
To: lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Graduation

Per Apache's standard, tagged code in SVN, is not considered a "release".  A
release must go through the release cycle and packaging.  To date, only
Lucene.Net 2.0, can be considered an official Apache release.

See http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html to learn about
releases.

-- George