From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject RE: Graduation
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 12:23:45 GMT
In addition to Ben's comment, you can buy "Lucene in Action" to get you
started.  The book is Java based, but as Ben pointed out, not only are the
API's 1-to-1 ported, the entire logic is too.  Also, the test code is a good
place to start if you are looking for examples of how to use a specific
feature.

-- George

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Martz [mailto:benmartz@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 3:27 AM
To: lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Graduation

Definitely not the right thread for this - I'd recommend starting a new
you'll notice that one of the great things about the Lucene.Net project is
that it's a API-level port so pretty much all of the java examples will run
as-is with minor modifications to the syntax and of course the proper casing
of method names. I know it may seem a little overwhelming at first but give
it a try and you might be pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to get up
and running.

-- Ben