From Ben Martz <benma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graduation
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 07:34:35 GMT
Since one of the graduation requirements is the community involvement and
active contributors, I did want to bring up one small issue again. It would
be very helpful if one of the current major contributors wouldn't mind
writing up a brief porting guide and posting it to the main project site
please. I would love to see a concise list of the tools used to accomplish
the port from java to C# and where they can be obtained (URLs, etc),
regardless of whether they are commercial or OS tools. I really want to
contribute more to help the main port and contribution ports come out faster
but I'm a little lost about how to start porting the code in a timely and
effective manner.

Cheers,
Ben