From Ben Martz <benma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graduation
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 07:27:21 GMT
Definitely not the right thread for this - I'd recommend starting a new
you'll notice that one of the great things about the Lucene.Net project is
that it's a API-level port so pretty much all of the java examples will run
as-is with minor modifications to the syntax and of course the proper casing
of method names. I know it may seem a little overwhelming at first but give
it a try and you might be pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to get up
and running.

-- Ben