From "Digy" <digyd...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Graduation
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 18:10:26 GMT
I just downloaded a fresh copy of 2.3.2 and run unit tests(using Nunit
2.4.8) for TestWeakHashTable. Everything works fine.

DIGY.

-----Original Message-----
From: Granroth, Neal V. [mailto:neal.granroth@thermofisher.com]
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 8:55 PM
To: lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Graduation

Is the 2.3.2 tag ready for release?
I encounter build failures in the Test project all related to
TestWeakHashTable.cs

Error   8       The name 'CollectionAssert' does not exist in the current
context       ...\src\Test\TestWeakHashTable.cs       164     13      Test
Error   9       The name 'CollectionAssert' does not exist in the current
context       ...\src\Test\TestWeakHashTable.cs       181     13      Test
Error   10      The name 'CollectionAssert' does not exist in the current
context       ...\src\Test\TestWeakHashTable.cs       191     13      Test
Error   11      The name 'CollectionAssert' does not exist in the current
context       ...\src\Test\TestWeakHashTable.cs       194     13      Test
Error   12      'NUnit.Framework.Assert' does not contain a definition for
'LessOrEqual'         ...\Lucene-232\src\Test\TestWeakHashTable.cs   412
20      Test

Is there a new dependency on a specific version of NUnit in 2.3.2 tag that
was not a restriction in 2.3.1?

-- Neal