From Ben Martz <benma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build Settings
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 17:03:43 GMT
1. Yes to the Release flag
2. No to the conditional flag - even though I use it in my projects,
conditionals with external dependencies should not be part of a formal
release unless offered as a separate build.

--
13:37 - Someone stole the precinct toilet. The cops have nothing to go on.
14:37 - Officers dispatched to a daycare where a three-year-old was