From Hisham Abdel-Massih <hesh...@hotmail.com>
Subject Signing Lucene.Net.dll
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 01:14:06 GMT

Hi All:

I have some questions regarding signing Lucene.Net.dll:

Is there a version of Lucene.Net.dll that is signed with a Lucene/Apache key?
In case such version does not exist, what is the license agreement/policy on signing Lucene.Net.dll
and making it a strongly named assembly?
In the context of signing Lucene.Net, is there a difference in the licensing model between
version 1.9.0.7 of Lucene.Net  which is last final and complete version before going into
Apache incubation and the most current version?

I really appreciate your guidance on the above issues?

Many thanks,

Hisham