From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject RE: Graduation
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 13:02:20 GMT
Hi Grant,

Has the requirement for graduation been relaxed?  Just from a release
perspective, Lucene.Net has been in incubation since April 2006, and since
than we had only one official release, Lucene.Net 2.0 on April 2007.  In
addition, the new committers, Doug and DIGY don't have any release
experience yet.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for graduation, but without a sustained release,
I don't think we will be approved.

Regards,

-- George