From "Ben Martz" <benma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TestRemoteSearchable and random port
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 21:57:13 GMT
Hi DIGY,

That's what I thought at first as well until I realized that the SetUp
method is explicitly choosing a random port number each time its called. If
it wasn't for the random port numbering I would perhaps suggest an explicit
call to UnregisterChannel.

Cheers,
Ben

--
13:37 - Someone stole the precinct toilet. The cops have nothing to go on.
14:37 - Officers dispatched to a daycare where a three-year-old was