From "Digy" <digyd...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: TestRemoteSearchable and random port
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 22:36:11 GMT
Hi Ben,
You are right, but it is still possible to choose a free port rather that a
random port which may be in use.

DIGY.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Martz [mailto:benmartz@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 11:57 PM
To: lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: TestRemoteSearchable and random port

Hi DIGY,

That's what I thought at first as well until I realized that the SetUp
method is explicitly choosing a random port number each time its called. If
it wasn't for the random port numbering I would perhaps suggest an explicit
call to UnregisterChannel.

Cheers,
Ben

--
13:37 - Someone stole the precinct toilet. The cops have nothing to go on.
14:37 - Officers dispatched to a daycare where a three-year-old was