From "Andrew C. Smith" <poeticve...@gmail.com>
Subject Updates Needed On Website
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 17:41:48 GMT
I was just thinking that the web site for the Lucene.Net project should be
updated with information. There doesn't seem to be any updates since 23
April 2007. Since I believe that Lucene.Net is making great progress
currently, I think their incubation pages should reflect that.

http://incubator.apache.org/lucene.net/

   - On this page under active commiters, only George Aroush
   - Also news should be updated with some active development milestones
   (v2.3.1 / v2.3.2 development updates)
   - Should also update information current status of trunk's code base

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/lucene.net.html

Also the incubation status page should be updated with like wise
information.