From "Doug Sale" <dougs...@gmail.com>
Subject 2.4.0
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 21:19:19 GMT
Folks,

I've been converting the 2.3.2 code to 2.4.0 and anticipate having a clean
build by Monday AM.  There will be bugs, I'm sure.  Also, there are some new
classes that I've only stubbed out, and some issues I've identified that
would be best hashed out (by the community) prior to addressing.

I am curious how we should proceed to work on the 2.4.0 conversion.  Should
we tag 2.3.2 and have the 2.4.0 code be HEAD?  Is there a better-suited
approach?

I would like to get this code into SVN *somewhere* (in case I get hit by a
bus, laptop in hand).  Honestly, I want to preserve our momentum and be
prepared to work on the Lucene.Net 3.0 version as it becomes available (or
sooner...).

Please respond with any thoughts/ideas?

Thanks,
Doug