From "Digy" <digyd...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: 2.4.0
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 23:54:24 GMT
Hi Doug,

The bug(LUCENENET-106) carried over from v2.1 to v2.3.1 and v2.3.2,   a
newly discovered one(LUCENENET-164)    and an improvement(LUCENENET-160 -
since there are a lot of exceptions while checking whether a string is a
real-number or not) are waiting to be fixed.

And there is also no stable release for Lucene.Net community after v2.0.0.4
where one can just download and use Lucene.Net without searching the JIRA
issues and applying some patches(like I do).

Therefore, I would prefer,first, to commit a version ready-to-release(2.3.2)
and then, while dealing with the apache-release-process, continue with the
development of the v2.4

In the mean time, try to keep yourself alive J

DIGY.