From "Digy" <digyd...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: keepin' it fresh
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2008 17:09:45 GMT
Hi George,

I committed the change, but when I run "svn up" in dir
(/www/incubator.apache.org/lucene.net) I get the error " svn: Can't open
file download/archive/.svn/lock': Permission denied".

DIGY

-----Original Message-----
From: George Aroush [mailto:george@aroush.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 4:46 AM
To: lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: keepin' it fresh

Hi DIGY,

No, you can't modify the file directly as it's under SVN control.  Here is
how to do it:

1) Under SVN, navigate to: /site  (e.g.:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucene.net//site/)
2) Modify the file "index.html" and commit your change
3) Telnet to ASF using (I think you know this part): ssh -l <your-asf-id>
people.apache.org
4) cd to "/www/incubator.apache.org/lucene.net" and then execute "svn up"

Once you have completed those steps, it may take few hours before your
change is reflected at: http://incubator.apache.org/lucene.net/

Regards,

-- George