From "Doug Sale" <dougs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.Net 2.3.1 Candidate
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:55:36 GMT
I would like to put together the 2.3.1 release candidate ASAP, as I'm
currently sitting on the code that is the 2.3.2 port.  From a repository
perspective, what is the protocol for tagging releases?

(Also, thanks to DIGY for executing the tedious process of committing the
2.3.1 patches and closing out the JIRA issues.)

-Doug