From "Justine Demeyer" <justine.deme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Lucene.Net on Ubuntu
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 08:01:43 GMT
Thanks for your help. I tried with your second option but it still doesn't
work.

I use monodevelop and create a project with only the file IndexTest.cs and
when I run it, I have this error :

[Task:File=/home/justine/dotLucene/dotLucene/IndexTest.cs, Line=20,
Column=24, Type=Error, Description=The type or namespace name `Analysis'
does not exist in the namespace `Lucene.Net'. Are you missing an assembly
reference?(CS0234)

[Task:File=/home/justine/dotLucene/dotLucene/IndexTest.cs, Line=21,
Column=22, Type=Error, Description=The type or namespace name `Demo' does
not exist in the namespace `Lucene.Net'. Are you missing an assembly
reference?(CS0234)

[Task:File=/home/justine/dotLucene/dotLucene/IndexTest.cs, Line=22,
Column=21, Type=Error, Description=The type or namespace name `Index' does
not exist in the namespace `Lucene.Net'. Are you missing an assembly
reference?(CS0234)

It's why I thought I needed Lucene.Net.dll but it isn't in the svn
version...