From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject RE: Lucene.Net 2.3.1 Candidate
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 01:56:05 GMT
Hi Doug,

I did a diff of Java Lucene 2.3.1 and 2.3.2; the change set is small, 2 are
XML files and 16 are source files of which indexwriter.java has the most
complex changes and will require close attention.  Given the change set is
small, I'm +1 for the idea of moving to 2.3.2.

Doug, can you please submit a JIRA issue and attach to it the patch of those
18 files for 2.3.2?  Lets review and then commit it to the trunk.

Regards,

-- George