From "Kip Hughes" <kiphug...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] I??k Y???T (aka: DIGY) as new Lucene.Net committer
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 14:11:25 GMT
 [ X] YES, Işık YİĞİT (aka: DIGY) as committer to Lucene.Net

--
Hei konei rā,
KIP

"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved
for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."
- Victor Hugo (1802-1855)

"In the end we remember not the words of our enemy, but the silence of our
friends."
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
- Theodor Seuss Geisel (1904-1991)

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
- Lao Tze (circa 604-521 BC)

"Whether you think you can or think you can't -- you are right."
- Henry Ford (1863-1947)

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then
you win."
- Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)