From "Sean Carpenter" <stcarpen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Current Status/Plans for Lucene.Net 2.3
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 16:59:29 GMT
Doug,No problem - I applied the patch from LUCENENET-154 and that fixed
TestIndexWriterLockRelease() for me.
I believe I have a fix for the TestSpanNearOrdered failures.  I took a quick
look and didn't see a JIRA issue for it.  Does one already exist?

DIGY,
LUCENENET-135 does fix TestMaxThreadPriority().  I had accidentally applied
an older version of the SupportClass patch.

Sean

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 12:25 PM, Digy <digydigy@gmail.com> wrote:

> TestIndexWriter.TestMaxThreadPriority bug must be resolved with
> LUCENENET-135 (SupportClass.patch).
>
> DIGY

will
> > > fail