From "Sean Carpenter" <stcarpen...@gmail.com>
Subject Current Status/Plans for Lucene.Net 2.3
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 11:38:51 GMT
I am curious as to the current state of the 2.3.1 port.  These doesn't seem
to be much activity on the dev list or in the JIRA, and there are several
outstanding patches in the JIRA.  When I checked out the code this morning
and ran the tests, I got a bunch of failures and an exception that caused
NUnit to close.
I'd really like to see Lucene.Net keep up with the Java version as we have a
couple of existing projects and a few new ones at work that utilize Lucene.
 What can I do to help?  Is there a way to get the current outstanding
patches applied to the trunk so that we have a common base to work from?
 I'm happy to work on patches for the outstanding test failures, once it's
easier to determine which ones are still outstanding.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Sean Carpenter