From "Doug Sale" <dougs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Current Status/Plans for Lucene.Net 2.3
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 17:16:52 GMT
Sweet.  No, I don't believe there is a JIRA issue for it.

This is the final unit test failure; once addressed, I believe we would be
ready to release 2.3.1 (given the blessing of the committers).

Also, as I mentioned in an earlier thread (or was it earlier in this
thread?), I have the 2.4 modifications ported already in a parallel
codebase.

-Doug

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 11:59 AM, Sean Carpenter <stcarpenter@gmail.com>wrote:

> Doug,No problem - I applied the patch from LUCENENET-154 and that fixed
> TestIndexWriterLockRelease() for me.
> I believe I have a fix for the TestSpanNearOrdered failures.  I took a
> quick
> look and didn't see a JIRA issue for it.  Does one already exist?
>
> DIGY,
> LUCENENET-135 does fix TestMaxThreadPriority().  I had accidentally applied
> an older version of the SupportClass patch.
>
> Sean
>
> On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 12:25 PM, Digy <digydigy@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > TestIndexWriter.TestMaxThreadPriority bug must be resolved with
> > LUCENENET-135 (SupportClass.patch).
> >
> > DIGY

 These
> > are