From "Doug Sale" <dougs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Current Status/Plans for Lucene.Net 2.3
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 16:59:52 GMT
Sean,

AFAIK, no one is working on that.  I think that would be useful - it would
encourage development by people who don't want to or are not able to use
Visual Studio.

Regarding test failures, I expect
TestStressIndexing.TestStressIndexAndSearching(),
TestSpans.TestSpanNearOrdered0[2-5](), and TestHugeRamFile.TestHugeFile() to
fail.

Where does your experience diverge?

BTW, I don't believe there is an issue with the latter test.  When I reduce
the size of the file by a factor of 2 the test succeeds on my machines.  I
believe it is merely an "eating all your memory and virtual memory" issue.

As I mentioned, previously - I'm investigating the tests listed above, but
welcome any and all assistance.

Thanks.