From "Max Metral" <...@povo.com>
Subject Lucene 2.3.1+
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 17:57:45 GMT
Just as a data point, we're using Lucene.Net 2.1 in a production environment
with reasonably heavy load (~300k views/mo, most of which touch lucene in
one or more ways).  With 2.3.1 in testing we were getting a variety of
errors, most notably a write.lock issue that would cause index updates to
fail reliably even though there was only ever one process writing.  After
applying the patches, we have no errors and all is running smoothly.  (We
haven't put it in production yet, but as soon as somebody thinks we should,
we can).

--Max