From "Dotzenrod, Kevin" <kdotzen...@marketwatch.com>
Subject has anyone experienced this error with lucene.net-2.1.0
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 14:36:42 GMT
I get the following error calling search ~20 to 30 times a day.  I can't
find anything on google to help me find a cause.  Has anyone else
experienced this?

The application keeps an IndexSearcher open and closes and reopens it
when GetIndexReader().IsCurrent() returns false

----ObjectDisposedException

Exception.Message: Cannot access a closed file.

ObjectDisposedException.Message: Cannot access a closed file.

ObjectDisposedException.ObjectName:

   at System.IO.__Error.FileNotOpen()

   at System.IO.BinaryReader.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 index, Int32
count)

   at Lucene.Net.Store.FSIndexInput.ReadInternal(Byte[] b, Int32 offset,
Int32 len)

   at Lucene.Net.Store.BufferedIndexInput.ReadBytes(Byte[] b, Int32
offset, Int32 len)

   at
Lucene.Net.Index.CompoundFileReader.CSIndexInput.ReadInternal(Byte[] b,
Int32 offset, Int32 len)

   at Lucene.Net.Store.BufferedIndexInput.Refill()

   at Lucene.Net.Store.BufferedIndexInput.ReadByte()

   at Lucene.Net.Store.IndexInput.ReadVLong()

   at Lucene.Net.Index.SegmentTermEnum.Next()

   at Lucene.Net.Index.TermInfosReader.EnsureIndexIsRead()

   at Lucene.Net.Index.TermInfosReader.Get(Term term)

   at Lucene.Net.Index.SegmentReader.DocFreq(Term t)

   at Lucene.Net.Index.MultiReader.DocFreq(Term t)

   at Lucene.Net.Search.IndexSearcher.DocFreq(Term term)

   at Lucene.Net.Search.Similarity.Idf(Term term, Searcher searcher)

   at Lucene.Net.Search.TermQuery.TermWeight..ctor(TermQuery
enclosingInstance, Searcher searcher)

   at Lucene.Net.Search.TermQuery.CreateWeight(Searcher searcher)

   at Lucene.Net.Search.Query.Weight(Searcher searcher)

   at Lucene.Net.Search.Hits..ctor(Searcher s, Query q, Filter f)

   at Lucene.Net.Search.Searcher.Search(Query query, Filter filter)

   at Lucene.Net.Search.Searcher.Search(Query query)

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Kevin